Teeth Whitening at the Office of Kevin M. Christ, DMD
Your teeth will naturally darken over time. Changes in the color of your teeth can be caused by such factors as food and beverage consumption, medications, illness tobacco use or improper oral hygiene. Restoring your natural white smile is a priority for our dental whitening team. We provide a variety of options for whitening your smile.
Tooth whitening services are growing in popularity, and it’s one of the most requested services offered by our practice. Everyone sees the growing consumer market focused on whiter teeth. The reality is that over-the-counter, “too good to be true” solutions typically don’t work.
We use industry-approved methods, including tooth bleaching, advanced lasers and custom bleaching trays. Our goal is to meet the needs of every patient, and every patient’s needs are different.
One of the methods used by our practice is a gentle hydrogen-peroxide gel-activated solution. Our process will whiten your entire smile in one visit.
Teeth whitening is not permanent. A touch-up may be needed every several years, and more often if you smoke, drink coffee, tea, or wine.
Reasons for teeth whitening:
- Fluorosis (excessive fluoridation during tooth development).
- Normal wear of outer tooth layer.
- Stained teeth due to medications (tetracycline, etc.).
- Yellow, brown stained teeth.
ZOOM! Whitening System
We use the Zoom Whitening system to whiten our patients teeth. Depending on the case, our clients average one to two visits. Using take home whitening trays technology, we are able to have you in and out of our office leaving with a brighter smile.
Aftercare for teeth whitening treatment
We want to ensure the best care for our clients. In order to maintain the level of brightness in your smile, we recommend a few tips to keep your teeth white and bright.
- Avoid Caffeine: If you do drink caffeine, we recommend rinsing your teeth with water right afterward and brushing your teeth to remove any coffee residue on your newly brightened teeth.
- Avoid Red Wine: Red wine can also stain your teeth. After drinking red wine, we also recommend drinking water to rinse your teeth, and brushing after you drink.
- Biting into hard substances: Eating foods that are hard can potentially scratch the enamel on your teeth. By eating softer foods, and cutting up tougher foods, you can protect your teeth enamel, and maintain a spotless whiteness across all of your teeth.
How much does teeth whitening cost?
Our office operates at a cost friendly to our clients. We work with clients of all backgrounds, and payment schedules that make it easy for you to attain a white smile. It is more attainable than you think – you too can have white teeth.
Ready to Whiten Your Teeth?
Make the change today. Don’t let another day pass by without making an appointment that will complement your personal and professional interactions with peers. Give yourself the gift of a whiter smile today, because you’re worth in! Schedule your appointment with Dr. Christ and take the steps towards a brighter, whiter smile